1. Hear my boy Brez bring the Word here
2. Man…I wish Whiteboard wasn’t the same weekend as my wedding. If you can go, go!
3. The Rocket Summer’s new album is out and it is incredible! You can get here on lala.com for $6 – that’s nothing for 15 songs of awesomeness.
4. I get to see my mom on Thursday! Win.
5. Even with TRS’s new album, music is dead… Black Eyed Peas, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Ke$ha hold down 5 of the top 10 songs on iTunes…heartbreaking (quick note: BEP are actually very talented, but absurdly overrated and overplayed and Fergie is impossible to look at)
6. If you’re not getting your music from lala.com, you’re overspending – you can listen to a whole album for free too. I feel like I should get some commission since that’s my second Lala plug in one post..
7. Matt Chandler, I am praying with and for you..
8. Speaking of praying, lift up Mead and Mary-Elizabeth and baby John. Thanks.
9. So a couple weeks ago Kendall and I were joking about creating a video game called parking hero, where all you would do is park (Wii was our main thought for a console) and then that night I’m looking through the App store on my phone and boom! World, there IS such a game: Valet Hero! And here’s the kicker – it’s so freaking fun.
10. I don’t like Wal-Mart.
11. I’m getting married in 88 days, 1 hour, and 24 minutes. So dadgum pumped!